So tonight there’s a Super Blood Full Blue Moon Eclipse.
Yep, uh huh….it’s a celestial mouth full and there hasn’t been a full moon like this one for about 150 years.
The bad news is, you might be feeling a bit all at sea emotionally and not have got much sleep over the past couple of nights while La Luna reached its peak, the good news is, this moon is like manifesting ON STEROIDS….this is an ask and you shall receive kinda situation.
So how do you make the most of it and what does it actually mean? Well, let me explain…
This full moon is in the sign of Leo, so its fiery, a lil’ bit stubborn and ultra potent. Leo is the Lion, King of the Jungle, so this full moon will roar. If you need to let go of something or someone in your life that’s not working, this moon will be like shining a spotlight on it!
A Super moon means that the moon is very close to the earth and therefore plays havoc with human emotions. Visibility is high and the ripples of emotion that can normally be felt around a normal full moon are magnified.
A Blood Moon means that the moon will have a reddish glow tonight because of the eclipse that’s part of it.
You’ve heard the term ‘Once in a Blue Moon‘ right? Well, a Blue Moon is when you have two full moons in one calendar month, they don’t happen very often, hence the saying…
The interesting thing about tonight’s eclipse is that it links back to whatever was happening in your life in August 2017 – so whatever life lessons or changes were happening for you then, they’re going to come back and bite you on the bum if you haven’t dealt with them, or if you haven’t let go of something you should have. What was stirring for you around August 21, 2017? Think about it on an emotional and spiritual level as this is what will be bought back into focus again for you this week.
Whatever does pop up should bring you some closure for the second half of 2017 and also some clarity.
The best thing you can do is let that emotion rise up and feel your way through it. Don’t do anything rash, just retreat and let it resonate with you for a few days.
Because of its potency this full moon is great to make wishes on and set your intentions for the months ahead…so try this little ritual and see what happens:
- Write down your intentions and wishes on a piece of paper – by intentions I mean the things you would like to see manifest in your life moving forward.
- Make 11 wishes: 11 is a celestial number anyway, but this year (2018) is an 11 year numerologically, hence 11 being a very lucky number right now.
- Walk outside and say to the moon: “I see the moon and the moon sees me…please bring my wishes to me” then read it your wishes/intentions for the months ahead.
- Put the piece of paper with your wishes on out under the moon (under a rock or something so it doesn’t blow away) and then say thank you to the moon for guiding you.
- Spend 11 minutes sitting quietly under the moon, feeling its energy and letting any emotions that wash over you just sit with you.
- Leave your wishes out under the moon for a few days until the full moon subsides.
- Then burn the piece of paper with your wishes/intention on it outside (safely…obviously) and release them to the Universe while saying thank you for bringing them into your life.
That’s it…oh and you have to make your intentions clear by Midnight tonight (January 31) but the best time to check out the moon is apparently between 7.45pm and 11.11pm WA time.
Happy Full Moon manifesting.
LOVE THIS STORY?? JOIN THE STYLE TRUST NOW!!
Want to make sure you get all our FABULOUS stories sent straight to your mailbox? PLUS we have regular giveaways, tickets to events and exclusive offers all for our amazing subscribers….
Pop your details in below and JOIN US on our TST journey…